- Firstly, remove the labels from your Pipin pot
- Use a small plate to draw a circle for the outside brim of your hat
- Inside this, use your Pipin Pear pot to draw a smaller circle
- Asking an adult for help, cut out as shown, but make sure to cut slightly inside the line created by your pot
- Then stick the pot to the card as shown and leave to dry
- Asking an adult for help, cut your crepe paper into strips, and then into squares
- After that, scrunch up the crepe squares to make little ‘flowers’
- Next, cover the pot in PVA glue and add your flowers
- Finally, pop on top of your chosen teddy and voilá, your craft is complete and your teddy has a beautiful new hat!
TOP TIP! You can also try painting your pots or decorating with ribbons to create many different hats for all your teddy friends! But above all, make sure you have fun!
If you enjoyed this, why not begin your underwater lair? For instance, you could craft your own Pipin Pear Crab in addition to your Pipin Pear Jellyfish!