Remember our yummy Mexican Bean Chilli? We discovered it tastes amazing as a baked potato topping. Why not try out this quick and easy recipe, perfect for an afternoon snack for hungry tums!
You Will Need
- Large baking potato
- 2 tbsp of our Mexican bean chilli mix
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Wash and dry your potato.
- Pierce 2 – 3 times with a fork.
- Rub a bit of olive oil around the potato.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes – potato should be tender when you pop it with a fork
- Serve topped with your chilli and a good sprinkling of grated cheese!