Terms and Conditions – Pipin Pear Little Ambassadors 2021/22
This competition is being run by Pipin Pear Chilled Baby Food.
All entries will be entered into the competition, categorised into the specific stages of weaning as per competition guidelines and the four winners will be selected according to the competition criteria.
The winners will receive a Pipin Pear hamper at the start of each weaning stage.
Pipin Pear will contact the winners via email, Facebook, Instagram, telephone (winner’s preference) in order to build a relationship and receive feedback on their little one’s journey. This contact will be made regularly and will entail images, video if possible and written feedback to be used on the Pipin Pear website and social media pages.
It is optional to submit your social media accounts. If you wish, please include a link to you/your child’s Facebook and/or Instagram account.
1. Is the competition only open to Ireland?
Entrants can only be considered where their main residence is Ireland.
2. Does my little one have to be eating Pipin Pear meals or Freggie Bites in the picture?
No, they do not! Let’s see their cutest smiles and funniest feeding pics!
3. Can I enter more than 1 picture?
We are looking for 1 high quality image. But a max of 3 images will be accepted for any 1 entry. NO COLLAGES please.
4. What can I do to increase my chances of being picked?
- Make sure the image is clutter free and clear.
- Your images will be used for our online marketing / traditional marketing and lots more exciting announcements that will be happening in 2020 and 2021.
- The ability to set up and take a good shot is essential. Please see our previous posts for examples or check out our Instagram page
5. When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced approx one week after the closing date. This is subject to change.
6. How do I enter?
If you would like your tiny food critic to be one of four Little Ambassadors then you can enter via our Google Form or by emailing email@example.com with the subject line ‘Pipin Pear Little Ambassador Entry” and please ensure to follow the four simple steps below:
- Tell us your full name, email address, contact number and what county you live in.
- Tell us your little one’s age and birthday and what stage of weaning they are on?
- Let us know if your child has any allergies or follows any dietary requirements or lifestyles.
- Show us your fab photography skills by sending us a snap of your little food critic!
- Briefly tell us why your baby or toddler should be a member of the Pipin Pear Little Ambassadors Club!
- If you like, please include a link to you/your child’s Instagram or Facebook page.
7. What is involved with being a Pipin Pear Little Ambassador?
You will receive a hamper full of Pipin Pear goodies for your little one to enjoy at the start of every weaning stage.
You give us permission to use any images you send to us for social and marketing purposes. In exchange for being a Pipin Pear Little Ambassador you will send us at least 5 images over the course of each weaning stage of your little one enjoying their yummy Pipin Pear dishes! You will be required to sign a consent form on successful application as a Little Ambassador. Failure to sign this form will result in your application being void.
Competition opens at 7pm on Friday 8th October 2021
Competition closes at 8pm on Friday 15th October 2021. All entries received after this time will not be considered.
Pipin Pear reserve the right to extend the closing date at their discretion.
Pipin Pear reserve the right to choose more or less than 4 little ambassadors, at their discretion.
Pipin Pear reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel this promotional activity at any stage without notice in the event of any circumstance arising outside of their reasonable control.
Pipin Pear’s decision is final.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pipin Pear and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for promotional purposes of Pipin Pear.