This yummy recipe of ‘Pesto & Pea Muffins’ uses our Pip & Pear pesto! Check out the recipe by clicking here. Or why not try out our ‘Creamy Pesto Twists‘?
These muffins are perfect for baby led weaning and are super yummy for all the family, they’re even great for lunchboxes!
- 170g peas
- 6 eggs
- 100ml cream
- 100g grated cheese
- 2.5 tbsps pesto
- 1.5 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Grease your muffin tray – we used an olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together your eggs, cheese, cream, basil and pesto.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tray – try to keep as evenly as possible.
- Pop a teaspoon of peas into each portion – make sure to press down a bit so they’re covered by the egg mixture.
- Put into the oven for about 12 – 15 minutes or until golden and fluffy. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
Top tip – use a knife to loosen the edges, they should pop right out! Absolutely delicious hot or cold and perfect for lunch boxes too