- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Grease your muffin tray – we used an olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together your eggs, cheese, cream, basil and pesto.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tray – try to keep as evenly as possible.
- Pop a teaspoon of peas into each portion – make sure to press down a bit so they’re covered by the egg mixture.
- Put into the oven for about 12 – 15 minutes or until golden and fluffy. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
Top tip – use a knife to loosen the edges, they should pop right out! Absolutely delicious hot or cold and perfect for lunch boxes too