- Heat a tsp oil in a large pot. If using chicken – pop in your diced chicken and fry until cooked through. Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
- Heat another tsp oil in the pot. Add in your vegetables and give it a good stir. Cook for about 10 minutes until they have started to soften.
- Stir in your garlic, tomatoes, cumin, sweetcorn and beans and stir again. Re-add your chicken at this point.
- Add in your stock and bring quickly to the boil. Once bubbling, reduce heat and leave to simmer for 45 minutes, until everything is cooked through.
- Pour in your lime juice and stir through.
Serve with grated cheese, some avocado dip and rice.
Make sure to freeze a batch for some more easy recipes coming up over the next few days! Can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for up to five days or for 3 months in a conventional freezer.