You can definitely feel that little bit of chill in the air in the mornings when you’re getting ready!
What better time of year than to enjoy a lovely warming bowl of wholesome and delicious porridge! Set yourself and the kids up properly for the day with the slow energy releasing dish.
What You’ll Need:
50 g of Flahavans Oats (adjust the grams depending on your baby’s age and hunger)
150ml of either water or your preferred milk
1 pot of Pip & Pear Banana Blue
A few fresh blueberries
- Pop the oats and milk/water into a pot on the hob.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pop your delicious porridge into your bowl.
- Top with a good dollop of Pip & Pear Banana Blue and some fresh berries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Alternatively you can use the Flahavans Quick Oats:
- Put your serving of oats into a microwavable bowl and add the suggested amount of water/milk.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Leave stand for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Stir and enjoy! Top with a healthy serving of Pip & Pear Banana Blue and some fresh berries!
You can use our yummy Banana Blue chilled or heated, it is delicious either way. If adding to porridge for your little one, use half the pot and leave the other half in the fridge. This can be used as a snack after dinner or for tomorrows breakfast!