Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
To apply, please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Who We Are
Pipin Pear is an innovative baby food company based in Waterford City. Our mission is to bring to the market best quality, just like homemade meals for babies and toddlers that is like what their parents were making at home.
Pipin Pear is now an established brand and is available in all of the major retailers in Ireland as well as availability in Europe. With exciting new products ready to launch in 2021 as well as expansion into new markets, it is a very exciting time to join the team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this innovative and forward- thinking organisation. If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support business objectives of brand awareness and sales through the creation and execution of content across all key social media channels.
- Execute social media and blog strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging daily value-add and useful content (original text, blog write ups, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing online sales, as well as managing our traditional print media and radio advertising.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for the brand.
- Create editorial calendars.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- To adopt our brands tone of voice and have a creative, flexible and versatile writing style with all communications.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or equivalent
- Min 2 yrs experience in a similar role.
- Full EU Driver’s License
- Proven track record of improving brand reputation, reach and positive sentiment
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, SEO and deep understanding of the social media landscape including algorithms, platform (existing and emerging), challenges and opportunities.
- Experience creating multimedia content.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Advertising and Google Adwords.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail .
- MS Powerpoint and excel skills.
- Graphic design software experience (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) is an advantage.