When it comes to baby food it can become a little tricky to think of new and exciting recipes and this can especially be the case when it comes to breakfast!
Well ponder no more, below is a little list of four wholesome, tasty and handy (our three fav words!) breakfast ideas that your little one will love.
- Scrambled eggs with wholegrain toast and mashed avocado
- This is something for the entire family. For your baby however, ensure the scrambled egg is thoroughly cooked through, adding breast milk, formula or cooled boiled water to mash and soften. Likewise with the toast, ensure your little one is ready for little bites.
- Mashed banana and mini toast fingers
- Another quick and handy idea but one that will set them up for the day! Mash the banana to your little one’s stage and similar to the above, ensure the toast is sliced to small bite size pieces that your little one can manage.
- Porridge and Pip & Pear fruit puree
- Porridge is packed with great nutritional benefits such as fibre, vitamins and minerals and so is a terrific breakfast, team up with a dollop of our Banana Blue fruit pureee and you’re on to a winning breakfast!
- Wheetabix and fruit
- A simple brekkie that is quick and easy yet wholesome for your little baby. Mash the Wheetabix with warmed breastmilk or formula and combine mashed fruits such as raspberries, blueberries and bananas.